Are you passionate about revolutionizing semiconductor IC evaluation and adoption? Are you excited by the prospect of working in a cutting-edge lab environment? If so, this is the place you want to be! This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to be a part of the core team of a successful high growth startup in the Cloud/Enterprise space. TenXer has created the first of its kind “LiveBench” for Electronic Designers. It already has proven the model working with large semiconductor companies as its customers. Now, TenXer is looking to replicate this model with many more customers and verticals, increasing TenXer’s footprint across designers globally.
We are actively seeking a dedicated and talented experienced Firmware Engineer who is specialized in hardware bring-up and debugging. In this role, you will be an integral part of our engineering team, responsible for ensuring successful bring-up of hardware platforms. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in firmware development, device drivers, a keen interest in processor register/memory programming model, and a passion for troubleshooting and debugging.
● Participate in hardware bring-up activities, including power-on testing, initial configuration and functional verification.
● Customize firmware for Microprocessors and Microcontrollers with a clear understanding of the CPU/Controlle architecture.
● Debug and troubleshoot hardware and firmware issues during development and testing phases.
● Conduct thorough testing and validation of firmware to ensure reliability and performance.
● Document hardware and firmware configurations, procedures, and issue resolutions.
● 3+ years of experience in firmware development.
● Strong programming skills in C/C++ with a focus on embedded systems.
● Familiarity with ARM/MIPS/RISC and microcontroller architectures, peripheral interfaces, and hardware communication protocols.
● Understanding of hardware bring-up processes, including power sequencing, clock configuration, and peripheral initialization.
● Ability to use oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other hardware debugging tools.
● Previous internship or project experience in firmware development and hardware bring-up is desirable.